As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
Healthy Habits Bingo Game #adWellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
- From good hygiene to opting for a drug and alcohol-free lifestyle, this engaging and familiar game will make it easy for teens to identify healthy behaviors. Recommended for ages 10 & Up or Middle School Age. Start teens on the road to making healthy choices for themselves.
2. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Superhero Strengths: Building Resilience, Coping Skills, and Emotion Awareness Card Game #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- 78 question cards make superhero strengths a great value and a fun therapeutic tool. Kids love the superhero theme - great for individual sessions or groups of 2-4 players.
Bonus content - includes a link to free downloadable worksheets to use in conjunction with Superhero Strengths. For kids and teens ages 6-14. Teaches skill sets - strengths, resilience, feelings, breaking the ice, coping, and relationships.
Fun therapeutic game - kids and teens play the role of superhero collectors while learning to identify their strengths, build coping skills, deal with feelings, and improve resilience. Great for play therapists, youth leaders, teachers, school counselors, and parents.
3. Sensational Learners #ad
My Feelings Game. Fun Educational Family Game to Help Kids Express Their Emotions and Learn self Regulation. Endorsed by Dr Temple Grandin and Other World Renown clinicians and Educators. #adSensational Learners #ad
- 280 scenarios to help kids explore and talk about feelings! 260 regulation strategies to help kids manage their feelings in socially appropriate ways! 24 movement cards to keep kids engage! Illustrated Booklet that introduces seven different kids with seven different feelings! .
4. Wellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
Recovery BINGO! Game for Adults #adWellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
- Great for group therapy. Includes laminated game cards, chips, calling cards, reproducible handouts, and instructions. For 2-16 players. Ages: 18 and up. Help adults build recovery skills for living addiction free.
5. The Guidance Group #ad
Coping Skills Card Game #adThe Guidance Group #ad
- Set includes 52 coping skills cards, 4 Blank COPE Cards, 16 COPE Cards, and instructions. Facilitate discussions and learn about coping skills with this card game. Appropriate for ages 15-Adult.
6. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Play Therapy Supply Mindfulness Matters: The Game That Uses Mindfulness Skills to Improve Coping in Everyday Life #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Great for individual, or family therapy. For 2-4 players. The original mindfulness game: Mindfulness Matters is the original mindfulness card game, developed by a therapist. Also includes rules for a competitive version and numerous tips and alternate gameplays.
Teaches practical mindfulness skills: Mindfulness strategies are useful for combating stress, anger, worry and increasing focus. Play the game, group, or just pick a card each day for a daily meditation.
Includes a full 58 cards plus instructions. Players work together to spell the word MINDFUL while learning about and discussing coping skills. Fun and easy gameplay: fun cooperative game play helps to enhance social skills.
Engages kids and teens: players learn different mindfulness techniques and how to apply them in their everyday lives. Accept no imitations. Ages 9-18. 15-25 minutes. Moments cards: teach strategies for using mindfulness in everyday life circumstances, while MASTERY cards invite players to practice their skills by acting out mindfulness methods.
7. Open Spaces, LLC #ad
Skill and Communication, Open Spaces Totika Self Esteem Game With 48 Question Card Deck, A Game of Fun #adOpen Spaces, LLC #ad
- Helps to improve social skills - the question card deck encourages young people to explore stories regarding self-confidence, setting and achieving goals, healthy growth and development, valuing self, and overcoming life challenges in a fun atmosphere.
Totika self-esteem game –when used in a group setting, connect, and reinforce each other’s efforts to succeed in the future, players build self-esteem, share strengths and achievements, all while trying to keep the stack of blocks from falling over.
How to play – pull blocks from the stack, without allowing the stack to fall. Each color block you pull correlates to a question color on the card deck, each player will then choose another player to answer the question before moving on to the next turn.
Game includes - game includes a 48 Question Self-Esteem Card Deck and 48 Colored Blocks. Have fun and make up your own rules! Everyone is a winner – play a round of totika while building self-esteem and learning about each other, players choose how to win the game.
|Brand||Open Spaces, LLC #ad|
8. Wellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
Resiliency Bingo for Teens #adWellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
- Help teens increase their coping skills, honesty, internal motivation, and trust, self-awareness, as they experience their own ability to be resilient. Includes laminated cards, calling cards, chips, reproducible handouts, and instructions.
Recommended for ages 12-18, up to 16 players. Develops and explores player's resiliency skills at home, at work, in school and in social situations.
9. Didax #ad
Didax Social Skills Group Activities, 6 Board Games #adDidax #ad
- Keeps kids engaged while they learn important social skills. Entertaining and educational games are perfect for elementary age students. Games will encourage your students to work together as they learn to improve their social skills. Ideal for use in small groups.
|Manufacturer||DIDAX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES INC #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|