As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. University Games #ad
University Games Fact or Crap Board Game #adUniversity Games #ad
- Amazon bestsellers rank: #6, 194 in toys & games see top 100 in toys & Games, Average Customer Review: 3. 5 out of 5 stars See all reviews 20 customer reviews. Shipping weight: 1. 8 pounds view shipping rates and policies, ASIN: B000066544.
Product details: product dimensions: 2. 5 x 10 x 10 inches ; 1. 9 pounds. Our recommended age: 12 years and up, Manufacturer recommended age: 12 years and up. Product features: fast-paced trivia game, for 3 to 8 players, What's truth? What's not? You make the call, Ages 12 years and up.
2. Spin Master #ad
Fact or Crap Hollywood Edition #adSpin Master #ad
- Answer correctly, and you'll win tokens. Choose the wrong answer, and give up a token! the players with the most tokens at the end wins! Includes rush hour cards: Answer quickly to win the most tokens possible! Fact or crap celebrity edition has tons of celebrity trivia with attitude and is made for 3-8 adult players.
Includes: 225 question cards, 16 answer Cards, 1 Sand Timer, 150 tokens, 1 Instruction Guide. Uncover the outrageous truth about Who's Who in Hollywood by asking the only question that counts: Is it Fact, or Crap? .
|Brand||Spin Master #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
3. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. This is the main game. Buy this first. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
4. Imagination Entertainment #ad
Imagination Entertainment Fact or Crap DVD Game #adImagination Entertainment #ad
- Just asnwer - Fact or Crap. The best selling board game, is now a DVD game with and added time twist. The amount of time you have before the bomb explodes is random and changes every time, so the players never know how long they have to complete the challenge.
Can you beat da bomb and be the first player to win three gold tokens? Players take turns in the 'hot Seat' as they race to answer all the on-screen questions before time runs out and the bomb exlodes.
5. University Games #ad
Model:1360, University Games Smart Ass The Ultimate Trivia Board Game for Families & Adults Ages 12 & Up, The Perfect Tabletop Game For Parties & Events #adUniversity Games #ad
- New edition: all New Questions in 2017. Be the first to answer the who, what, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass. A fast-paced party game for 2 - 6 players, ages 12 and up.
Play smart ass, the game where it's OK to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn. Includes game board, 411 question cards, 6 playing pieces and stands, 2 jumbo dice, and instructions.
6. Drunk Stoned or Stupid #ad
Drunk Stoned or Stupid A Party Game #adDrunk Stoned or Stupid #ad
- Prepare to call out your friends. This game can get real. Watch the video below in "videos for this product" to see how to play! For 3+ players and ages 17+. 250 prompt cards to decide who is MOST LIKELY TO. Contains the same cards as the game "WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO. ".
7. TableTopics #ad
10th Anniversary Edition: Questions to Start Great Conversations, TableTopics Original #adTableTopics #ad
- With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters. A fun way for family and friends to reconnect and discover more about themselves and each other.
This new version of our popular Original edition has 25% updated questions. 135 thought-provoking questions inspire the best kinds of conversation at dinner parties, family gatherings, or any time you want to break the ice. Created for adults but appropriate for ages 12+.
8. Spin Master Games #ad
Logo 2nd Edition Board Game, Spin Master Games #adSpin Master Games #ad
- Reach the winning space first to win! Now with brands for the whole family, from food to cars, apps to stores. Logo 2nd edition combines popular brand logos with 1200 trivia questions.
Answer questions to move forward on the board. Logo 2nd edition is for two to four players solo or in teams, ages 12 and up.
|Brand||Spin Master Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|