As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adaptic #ad
Johnson&Johnson Systagenix ADAPTIC Non-Adhering Dressing, 50/Bx, 3" x 3" #adAdaptic #ad
- 3" x 3", 50/bx. Less stick, Less Pain. Helps protect regenerating tissue and minimise patient pain at dressing changes. Helps prevent dressing adherence. Helps prevent pooling of fluid at the wound site.
2. SYSTAGENIX WOUND MNGMNT #ad
24 Count, SYSTAGENIX WOUND MNGMNT Adaptic Non-Adhering Dressing #adSYSTAGENIX WOUND MNGMNT #ad
- Helps protect regenerating tissue and minimise patient pain at dressing changes. It is designed to help protect the wound while preventing the dressing from adhering to the wound. Country of origin is United States. 24 count.
3. Systagenix #ad
ADAPTIC Non-adhering Dressing 5" x 9" Box: 12 1 #adSystagenix #ad
- Box: 12. Ideal for most draining wounds. Systagenix wound mngmnt. Size: 5" x 9". Packaging: 1 Strip / Envelope.
4. Systagenix #ad
ADAPTIC Touch Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing 3" x 2" Carton of 10 #adSystagenix #ad
- Latex-free, protect the wound from infection and trauma. Adaptic touch non-adhering silicone Dressing 3" x 2" Carton of 10 Conforms to body contours and provides maximum patient comfort.
Ideal for minor cuts, abrasions, minor scalds and burns. Adaptic touch non-adhering silicone Dressing 3" x 2" Carton of 10 No skin irritation and disruption of the healing process.
5. Adaptic #ad
Box of 24, ADAPTIC Non-Adhering Dressing, DRS Non-Adh Strl 3 X 8 #adAdaptic #ad
- Packs per box 24-sizea: 3 x 8"" Style A. 24 adaptic non-adhering dressing per box. It is designed to help protect the wound while preventing the dressing from adhering to the wound.
Helps protect regenerating tissue and minimize patient pain at dressing changes. Adaptic non-adhering dressing - 3 x 8 3/7. 6cm x 203cm.
6. Dimora #ad
3in x 4in 7.5cm x 10cm, 10 pcs, Adaptic Non-adhering Dressing, Transparent Wound Dressing Pads, Dimora Silicone Wound Contact Layer #adDimora #ad
- Gently tack, one side adhesive, Minimizes pain and trauma when dressing changing. Isolation purpose- prevent the secondary dressing from sticking to the wound, reduce the pain and second trauma caused by changing the dressing.
Transparent for easy wound inspection during application and wearing. No residues, and Low sensitization. Perforated structure that allows exudate to pass through into a secondary absorbent dressing. Conforms well to body contours, promoting patient comfort during wearing.