As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Birds in a Nest Sorting Set, 36 Pieces, Fine Motor Set, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Colorful sorting set introduces kids to number, pattern and comparison skills as they play. Set of 36 includes 24 baby birds in 6 colors, 6 color nests, 6 momma birds, and an Activity Guide.
Birds come in two sizes and six vibrant colors red, yellow, and purple, blue, green, orange, match, so they're easy to sort, and count. Great for any toddler ages 3+. When playtime is over and the birds are home to roost, the bowl-shaped nests stack for easy storage.
2. HUImiai #ad
HUImiai 324Pcs Kids Wooden Puzzle Toys,Creative Educational Building Blocks,Rainbow Block,Loose Parts Mushrooms Honeycomb Droplets Tree Cones #adHUImiai #ad
- Material: woodcorn size: app. 2. 5x2. 5cm/098x098indetail size please see the picturesColor: ColorfulQuantity: 1 Set. Made of environmental protection and non-toxic paints wooden.
Br/>all stages of accompanying the baby, magical rainbow-colored blocks, loved by children. Building and stacking: exercise the fine movements of your baby's hands, keep your baby away from the eye-catching electronic products, let him fall in love with blocks, exercise your child's concentration.
Develop children's logical thinking ability. Br/>exercise cooperative skills and improve hands-on skills. Enhance the ability to distinguish shapes and things. Br/>promote hand-eye coordination and stimulate sensory development.
3. TickiT #ad
TickiT Rainbow Wooden Nuts & Bolts, Set of 21-7 Shapes and Colors, For Ages 12m+, Loose Parts Wooden Toys for Toddlers and Preschoolers #adTickiT #ad
- Twist these colorful shapes on and off the 21 wooden bolts! 7 colors and shapes! -- each nut has a matching bolt for pairing by color and shape. Let the senses take off -- children will love the smooth feel and rounded edges on these twistable shapes! Each shape is coated with non-toxic paint to display the natural grain of the Beechwood.
21 twisting, turning nuts & bolts -- this set of 21 twistable nuts and bolts features 7 different shapes and colors 3 of each shape/color.
And each shape has a different number of edges 1-8 for even more purposeful play. Foster problem solving and critical thinking with loose parts play! Innovative and inspired learning -- tickit develops engaging, open-ended resources to inspire children's curiosity.
Help kids develop essential skills -- twisting and screwing these shapes can improve finger dexterity, fine motor strength and hand-eye coordination. Engage with loose parts play -- the loose parts on these nuts and bolts allow children to arrange and explore on their own terms. Our high-quality, award-winning range of products fascinates all ages and abilities.
|Manufacturer||Learning Advantage #ad|
4. TickiT #ad
TickiT Wooden Community Figures, Wooden Peg Dolls for Kids, Set of 10, Loose Parts Wooden Toys for Toddlers, 10 Different Shapes, for Ages 18m+ #adTickiT #ad
- Foster problem solving and critical thinking! Innovative and inspired learning -- tickit develops engaging, open-ended resources to inspire children's curiosity. Sustainably sourced -- these wooden peg people are made from sustainably cultivated European Beech trees.
10 natural wooden figures -- this set of natural wooden peg dolls comes with 10 wooden figures. Our high-quality, award-winning range of products fascinates all ages and abilities.
Allow children to arrange and explore on their own terms. Assist early development -- improve children's fine motor skills and descriptive language as they discover the similarities and differences of these smooth wooden toys.
Young hands will be safe from splinters while feeling the natural, smooth surfaces. Engage with loose parts play -- use these wooden people for loose parts play. Each figure is different so kids can create a variety of characters! Safe for toddlers -- these tactile wood toys are safe for toddlers aged 18m+.
|Manufacturer||Learning Advantage #ad|
5. Chica and Jo #ad
Wooden Acorns Counting & Sorting Kit, Unfinished Wood Set of 20 Acorns and 6 Bowls #adChica and Jo #ad
- Packaged in a zip-top bag for easy storage. Made in the USA. Enough acorns to put 3 in each bowl, plus 2 extra acorns in case some get lost. Perfect for a diy counting/sorting activity for children, Montessori, and home schools.
Acorns are 1-3/8" tall and 1" wide. Chica and Jo brand. Unfinished, solid wood acorns and bowls are ready for you to paint, stain, or decorate. Bowls are 1-1/8" tall and 2-1/2" wide, and made of either birch or maple hardwood. Also great for fall decor or wedding favors.
6. Rainbow Pebbles #ad
In Home Learning Toy for Early Math, Sorting and Stacking Stones with Activity Cards, Rainbow Pebbles, LAD-208 #adRainbow Pebbles #ad
- An early math manipulative -- young minds will love this hands-on teaching aid in learning how to count, add and subtract. Suits all ages -- the versatility of this teaching aid ensures that students from preschool to kindergarten and up will learn from these colorful shapes. Develop language and descriptive skills -- the vibrant colors and varying sizes of the pebbles inspire kids to practice their adjectives and talk about their designs.
Teach stem -- these plastic pebbles are great for stacking and developing fine motor skills. Children will be fascinated by the pebbles' bright colors, odd shapes and warm feel which make stacking even more fun.
This also teaches preschoolers and kindergarten students the value of organization. Award winning design -- rainbow pebbles was learning magazine 2018 Preschool Teachers' Choices Award winner and Till wig Toy Awards Top Fun Award winner. Convenient storage -- packaged in a durable plastic storage case for easy clean up, ensuring of the colorful stacking plastic stones are lost.
Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs or teach children counting and sorting exercises. Bright colors and wonderful to touch -- these lightweight, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. Use as a teaching aid to assist child creativity. Great value -- 20 double-sided activity cards are included to show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles.
7. IFITMONTESSORI #ad
54 Pcs Wooden Mandala Loose Parts / Wooden Figures / IFIT Montessori Materials #adIFITMONTESSORI #ad
- And all kinds of stories. The child's imagination will take him to create mandalas, airplanes, flowers, landscapes. Colors can be different! package contains small parts and is not intended for children under 3 or children who still mouth their toys.
These are not official grapat pieces. Learn shapes, logical suites, colors, learn to count, and have fun. The set includes: - 6 honeycombs - 6 mushrooms - 12 cones - 12 drops - 6 flowers - 6 eggs - 6 coin. Combine with a variety of mandala pieces, there are countless ways to use this open ended play set.
8. Sunnyglade #ad
Sunnyglade 500PCS Wood Letter Tiles/ Wooden Scrabble Tiles A-Z Capital Letters for Crafts, Spelling, Pendants #adSunnyglade #ad
- Package include: 5 full sets of 100 letters. Durable: clear screen printed letters and number values making it easier to read and hard to wear off. The best gift: it can be used for early childhood education, spelling games, and to increase the intimate relationship between parents and children.
Application: great for replacement tiles, spelling, gifts, arts and crafts, jewelry making, etc.
Each set of 100 uses the standard tile distribution for the game: a-9, c-2, q-1, v-2, t-6, e-12, r-6, d-4, x-1, k-1, g-3, p-2, b-2, o-8, m-2, H-2, U-4, Y-2, j-1, S-4, i-9, w-2, f-2, N-6, l-4, Z-1, and 2 Blanks. It is a good gift for children and can also be used as a handicraft decoration. Note: please keep out of reach of small children and avoid danger.
9. Warckon #ad
Montessori Toys for Toddlers,Set of 7 Wooden Waldorf Toys Includes Wooden Scoops, Wooden Dish for Transfer Work and Fine Motor Skills Development for Kids, Warckon Sensory Bin Tools #adWarckon #ad
- Prepared with a simple bin, pom-poms, and loose parts rice, beans - Bin and material not included. Let your child's imagination run wild for hours of play with the Wooden Sensory Bin Toys.
Conform the montessori method - fun activities for every stage used for transferring, pouring but also stacking, nesting. Develop fine-motor skills, cognitive and problem solving skill.
Sensory bin tools for toddlers : scoops, bowl and pots, dish, cups, 8 of Sensory Bin Tools builds fine-motor skills and sensory play. Designed for kids:all 7 items are sanded smooth, sized pefectly for little hands! Ideal Montessori wooden Toys for Toddlers. Perfect gift for kids:all 7 pcs Items are sanded smooth and come in a beautiful giftable box.
10. Guidecraft #ad
Guidecraft Branch Blocks, 36 Piece Kid's Wooden Unit Building Set, Stacking Sorting Toy for Toddlers #adGuidecraft #ad
- Encourages organic, unscripted play patterns. Natural tree branch shapes cut into building blocks. 36 wood pieces 1-3"W, up to 7"L. Bark texture remains for tactile, sensory exploration. Ages 3+.