As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fun Express #ad
Digraph Spelling Flip Book, 1 Set Includes Simple Consonants and Short Vowels, Educational and Learning Activities for Kids #adFun Express #ad
- Picture examples are provided to encourage word building. On one side are simple CVC words and on the other are digraphs where two letters make one sound.
Spelling flips is a double sided flip stand which enables students to build new words. Advanced side introduces digraphs where two letters make one sound. Includes simple consonants and short vowels.
2. Smethport #ad
Alphabet Letters, Lauri Pocket Chart Cards #adSmethport #ad
- The set contains 4 cards of most letters for multiple word building. Includes 126 double-Sided Letter Cards, Activity Guide. For ages 4 and up. Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards.
Vowels are in red for easy identification. Practice spelling with the 2-sided cards with uppercase on one side and lowercase on the other. Uppercase letters are printed on one side of the cards, with lowercase letters on the other side.
Vowels are printed in red for easy recognition, and bonus vowel cards teach long and short sounds. Contents: 126 double-Sided Letter Cards, Activity Guide. This versatile card set allows younger kids to enjoy discovering and manipulating the alphabet cards, while older children can practice spelling words and discover word patterns.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
3. Outus #ad
Educational Learning Kindergarten Flashcards for Toddlers Educational Tools, Outus Sight Words Flash Cards Alphabets Flash Cards Set, Sight Words Flash Cards 66 Cards with 132 Pictures #adOutus #ad
- Wide usage: besides being the educational tools to teach your, the kindergarten flash cards can also be applied to play a wide variety of teaching games to bring your little one an entertaining way to learn the sign words and spelling skills. What you can get: this phonics calendar alphabets flash cards set contains 66 cards, 1 calendar and 8 circular rings; The flash card is double-sided printed with a total of 66 cards and 132 patterns, which can provide toddlers with hours of learning fun.
Nice gift idea: this flashcards set can be as a practical gift for kindergarten, 1 to 6 grade students on any occasions including birthdays, Christmas, Easter, New Years, Thanksgiving and more to help them learn basic skills.
Fun and educational: spelling words, matching words, alphabets pictures according to the letter on the front of the card; The word-recording games can help boys and girls develop eye-hand coordination, visual perception, and problem-solving skills.
Thoughtfully design: the flash cards are designed with rounded corners for safe holding, film covered for waterproof and not fade, colorful printing for stimulating toddler's vision and punched holes for simpler organization; Also included a ring with each flashcard set allowing for quick and easy sorting of the cards.
|Part Number||Outus-W-Flash Cards-0003|
4. LotFancy #ad
Vocabulary Word Card, DIY Gift Card, Message Card, Study Learning Cards, Poker Size, 180PCS White Blank Index Flash Cards, Matte Finish, LotFancy Blank Playing Cards, Game Cards #adLotFancy #ad
- Standard size: 2. 5" x 3. 5" poker sized cards, perfect size to create your own games, art projects or flash cards. Multiple diy uses: blank card paper can be used as multiplication flash cards, business cards, game cards, greeting cards, memory game cards, message cards, thank you cards, gift card, for sketching, and more.
Count: 180 blank Playing Cards. Card stock and rounded corners. Easy write: matte finish makes these cards suitable for most writing instruments. Pencils, fountain pens, crayons, pens, markers, gel pens. Sturdy cardstock: high quality 310 gsm 16pt.
5. Think Fun #ad
Award Winning Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers, ThinkFun Zingo Word Builder Early Reading Game #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. Two levels of play support both early and more advanced readers.
Material type: Paper, Plastic. Develops critical skills – gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players build vocabulary and learn spelling patterns. You can start playing immediately! award winner - oppenheim platinum Award, Teachers Choice Award for the Classroom, Parents' Choice Gold Award and more.
What you get - zingo word builder is one of ThinkFun's Enormously popular Zingo products, containing a fun Zinger, 6 double sided cards and 72 double sided tiles. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
6. CozyBomB #ad
CozyBomB Toddler Alphabet Flash Cards, Preschool Activities Learning Montessori Toys ABC Wooden Letters Jigsaw Numbers Alphabets Puzzles Flashcards for Age 2 3 4 Years Old Educational for Kids Baby #adCozyBomB #ad
- Best for toddler games! durable & easy storage made with high-quality materials! comes in a wonderful plastic container for hassle-free storage of the ABC alphabet flash cards and wooden letters and numbers! Bright color wooden pieces and letter board are vividly colored to help teach toddlers and babies color recognition and be eye-catching! Matching fun kids will surely have fun matching the wooden puzzle or identifying different animals on the cards, a fun way to Introduce Alphabets with cute animal image, Numbers to kids with fast learning during the play-time.
Aii in one preschool activitiesour wooden puzzles flash cards will be the perfect educational Montessori toys gifts for toddlers, age 2 - 3 years old boys and girls.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Speech, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Language, Writing, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
8. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL458 Magic E Flips #adJunior Learning #ad
- Show how the final 'E' Makes the short vowel say its name. Teach the split digraph or magic/silent E. Photographic images used throughout. Flip over the pages to build new words. Learn magic E with a double sided flip Stand.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
9. Juvale #ad
Blank Flash Cards Unruled for Studying 3 x 5 in, 200 Pack, Shiny Index Cards #adJuvale #ad
- Dimensions: each shiny index card measures 3 x 5 inches; the perfect size for carrying around to take notes; this pack comes with 200 cards. Multi-use: use these unruled 3 x 5 cards for learning resources such as flashcards, and index cards; Perfect for teachers, students, parents, note cards, and subject tutors.
Easy to use: the simple and plain design of these flash cards allows each card to be written on with ballpoint and gel pens or permanent markers. Customizable flash cards: Create your own cards for games, tests, and more with this set of blank index cards.
10. Junior Learning #ad
Decoding Flashcards #adJunior Learning #ad
- Covers: cvc consonant vowel consonant, vowel and blend patterns - with sound buttons to help children decode the word. This value pack of flash cards includes 3 decks of 54 cards for teaching decoding.
A perfect activity for independent or guided learning. Includes common nouns to support language acquisition. Teaches fast, automatic recall.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|