As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
4 Games in 1, Phonics, Alphabet, Pre-Reading, Learning Resources Goodie Games ABC Cookies, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 42 plastic letter-shaped cookies, plastic storage jar, 2 spinners, 45 double-sided cards, and activity guide.4 fun games in one.
Teach the alphabet, cVC word building, beginning sounds, letter recognition, and early vocabulary. Fun for ages 3+. Support language development and creative thinking with imaginative play.
2. Arizona GameCo #ad
Kids Learn Upper/Lowercase Letter Recognition and Letter Sounds While Playing a Fun Game – Preschool Thru 1st Grade, Arizona GameCo Alphabet Slap Jack, a Fun ABC Letter Learning Card Game #adArizona GameCo #ad
- Contents: 57 poker-sized game cards and game rule cards. Abc slap jack makes a great addition to your kindergarten, or ABC letter flashcards collection. Our unique all-in-one game design comes with everything you need to play FOUR educational preschooler games. **. Kid friendly: game cards are smartly designed with brightly colored uppercase and lowercase letters and simple, friendly illustrations your child will love, and makes a perfect addition to your alphabet learning toys and games collection.
Its smaller-sized cards and all-in-one design stores easily when not in use and makes it convenient to take with you for alphabet letter learning on the go.
You can play alphabet slapjack, abc go fish, and find my letter matching game, or use them as SMALL ABC flash cards four fun uses for the game all in ONE single convenient poker-sized deck of playing cards.
The entire game can fit in your pocket! . Game cards are smaller in size making them easier for kids to hold and play the game. You can use the game’s upper and lowercase letter playing cards in multiple ways. The game is compatible with current classroom learning standards and features letter cards with short vowel sounds. Age & players: for 2 to 6 players, or preschool learning toys and games collection, homeschool, age 4 & up. Created by an award-winning elementary school teacher.
3. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
52 Cards with Box, Peaceable Kingdom Alphabet Go Fish Letter Matching Card Game #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Updated classic: similar to the original, fish for pairs of alphabet letters. They can improve concentration, help with learning to classify and differentiate objects, train visual memory, vocabulary, & they're fun!.
Benefits of card games: simple card games have lots to offer. Learning and growing: a classic introduction to card games; Kids learn how to read letters, simple strategy, how to hold cards, simple words, letter/object association, how to deal them & take turns.
Who can play: 2-6 players ages 4 and up can enjoy Alphabet Go Fish in this delightful 52 card deck complete with instructions, parent learning prompts and sturdy, easy-to-open packaging.
Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Fun colorful cards show capital and lowercase with corresponding artwork and words to help little ones learn to read. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
4. Learning Resources #ad
2-4 Players, Learning Resources Alphabet Island, Language Development Toy, Ages 4+, Letter & Sounds Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great beginning game introduces turn taking along with simultaneous play. For 2-4 players. Ages 4+. Race to match upper- and lowercase letters or beginning sounds with corresponding pictures-collect the most letter discs to win.
Practice letter recognition and strengthen early vocabulary skills while hunting for alphabet treasures on alphabet island.
5. Briarpatch #ad
Briarpatch The World of Eric Carle The Very Hungry Caterpillar Spin & Seek ABC Game #adBriarpatch #ad
- Contains one game board, 52 image cards, one spinner, 4 playing pieces, and instructions. Happy 50th birthday, Very Hungry Caterpillar! Skill level: Beginner.
The exciting game of letter-finding fun! Based on the classic children’s book, featuring Eric Carle’s timeless characters and vibrant artwork. For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up.
|Manufacturer||Rejects from Studios #ad|
6. Coogam #ad
ABC Wooden Letters and Numbers Animal Card Board Matching Puzzle Game Montessori Educational Toys Gift for Toddlers Age 3 Preschool and Up Years, Coogam Numbers and Alphabets Flash Cards Set #adCoogam #ad
- Kids will love this flash cards set and will love you for it. Help them develop a good habit of packing things up. Great gift for kids 3 years old and upwooden pieces and flashcards are the best Christmas gift or birthday gift toys for age 3 and up years old child. Bright color and vivid picture can inspire your children's interest in learning, Kids can learned not only the letters but also some words of animals.
Each alphabet and number flash card has different animal. Safety & environmentalabc flash cards are bpa free and nontoxic, they meet the CPSIA requirements for product safety as well.
These letter game can help children to develop eye-hand coordination, color recognition, fine motor skills, visual perception skills, problem-solving skills. Fun & educationmatch the alphabet letters or numbers with the animal picture base on the clue of shape and color. You can ask your kids to put their puzzle pieces into the box when not in use.
Easy to tidy upthis set of flash cards come with a storage box, wooden blocks and learning cards can be easily stack together, and place inside the box for storage and carrying around. Learning letters & numbersalphabet matching cards contains 36 flashcards Alphabet A-Z and Number 1-10 and 37 high quality smooth wooden blocks. Alphabet flashcards Coated with a matte finish waterproof material on both side and friendly to be grasped. Wooden blocks are perfectly smooth and sand down, no weird smell.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Learning Resources Alphabet Acorns Activity Set, 78 Pieces, Visual & Tactile Learning Toy, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Early vocabulary skills: each fun acorn figure helps grow kids' knowledge of animals, and other common vocabulary words, plants, from the apple in A to the zebra in Z.
Each acorn measures 2"L x 2 ½" H. 78-piece set: includes 26 two-piece acorns and 26 color-coded counter figures. Visual & tactile learning: designed for visual and tactile learners, this set helps kids understand their ABC with hands-on play.
Color recognition: in addition to learning their ABCs, kids can also work on their color recognition skills, or even practice making simple words out of the acorns' letters. Homeschool supplies for any toddler ages 3+.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson-Dellosa Publishing Learning The Alphabet: Ladybug Letters #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Learn the alphabet with ladybug puzzles. 1 to 4 players ages 4 and up. No reading is required to play three different games.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Grades PreK+, ABCs, 8 Pop Cards, Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Early Phonics Game, Ages 4+, Alphabet Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go! Pop set includes includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards - uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
Fun for ages 4+. Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds. Box measures 3"l x 3"W x 6. 25"h.
10. Deeplay #ad
Alphabet Uppercase Lowercase Letters Learning Picture Recognition Memory Match Card Game for Kids, ABC Slap Jack Classic Card Game #adDeeplay #ad
- Your children are able to enjoy all of them and will have a blast with it tirelessly. When kids enjoy their games, they are also enjoying learning uppercase and lowercase letters, words and picture recognition, which makes sure they will learn quickly without tiredness.
Enjoy learning: learning while having fun is an easy & efficient way. Kids can play the games with family at home, enjoy happy time with friends or learn quickly with classmate in the classroom. Considerate designs: these slap jack cards are made of non-toxic material with rounded corners to ensure kids won't get hurt.
Huge attraction: our cards come with various attractive cartoon patterns, food and some everyday objects. Wide use: this slap jack board game is a wise choice for Christmas gift, stocking filler or birthday gift.
The lamination provides water resistance and more durability. This is not just slap jack, old maid, but go fish, bridge and so on. Enjoy multiple games: kids enjoy a funny game and of course they will be thrilled to play more than one game. Children try to perceive this world with these illustrations, fruit, consisting of animals, which is a funny way for them develop to their imagination. Each card measures 2. 49 x 3.